Our organization strongly believes that every individual deserves the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential. At the present time, we are looking for an individual to fill the role of Direct Support Professional (DSP). The right candidate will be responsible for providing compassionate care and assistance to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. A DSP assists individuals achieve personal outcomes and provides person-centered supports while assisting with daily living care and needs. If you have a desire to make a difference in people’s lives and work with developmentally disabled adults in a direct care role, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Both part time and full time positions are available now. All positions start at $14.20 per hour. Full time positions come with a complete benefit package including medical insurance and paid time off.
Duties include housekeeping, laundry, meal prep/planning, transportation/errands, bathing/personal hygiene care, medication management and all aspects of daily living help.
Locations: McHenry, IL; Johnsburg, IL; Crystal Lake, IL; Woodstock, IL; Cary, IL; Lakewood, IL, Harvard, IL;
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Ability to pass a Criminal Background Check and Motor Vehicle Report
- Cleared fitness to work including TB test
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass the TABE literacy test
- Able to complete DSP training and on the job training within 90 days
- Pioneer Center is a Drug Free Environment
- To apply contact Regina Buckhalter-Thomas at 815-759-7061