Volo Museum is a World Famous, family-owned, all-day tourist destination in Volo, IL. We are known across the world for our all-indoor showroom rotating hundreds of classic and modern collector cars. Experience over 50 exhibits and over 10,000 mechanical marvels! Our attractions include over 50 Hollywood vehicles, Jurassic Gardens (a 15k sq ft indoor animatronic dinosaur park, a vintage ice-cream parlor, a pizzeria, a Hollywood train museum, a 9-hole mini golf course, seasonal trolley and double decker bus rides and one of the largest Antique Malls in the country with 300 vendors!
Our exhibits include our brand new Titanic Museum, a fully functional Carousel and world music hall, Disney Gallery, military museum, gangster-era criminals and medieval torture exhibits, Batmobiles, Duesenbergs, Fast & Furious Collection, Ford vs. Ferrari Collection, 1950’s Finned Fiberglass Boats, Evolution of the Motorcycle, Retro Animatronic Entertainment, agricultural exhibit, one-of-a-kind custom and bizarre cars, plus very rare and vintage campers, RVs, bikes, motorcycles, jukeboxes, scooters, kid’s pedal cars, kiddie rides, arcade machines, snowmobiles, and more!
Also book your next party, event or gathering for up to 100 people at our brand new Party Barn with all-inclusive or custom catering packages!
Email email@example.com for more info.
- Check out several showroom of iconic TV & Movie vehicles
- Step back in time to where everything was hand carved and you listened to the happiest music on Earth!
- Try to survive encountering over 40 dinosaurs in one of the only permanent dinosaur experiences in the Midwest!
- Over a thousand classic, rare and jaw-dropping cars are bought and sold every year! See what's on display this week!
- Military buffs will enjoy multiple buildings and incredible pieces of history from the Civil War to the War on Terror