- Financial Planning
Established in 1881, Blackhawk Bank serves individuals, families and business owners. The Bank operates eleven full service banking centers in Beloit and Janesville, Wisconsin and in Rockford, Belvidere, Machesney Park, Roscoe, McHenry, Island Lake and Richmond Illinois. The Bank also operates a Business Banking Center in Elgin, Illinois and a Mortgage Processing Center in Roscoe, Illinois.
At Blackhawk, clients experience a relaxed atmosphere where highly respected, highly valued advice is the norm for both personal and business banking. Blackhawk bankers provide sound advice and solutions for each person's unique financial circumstances.
Blackhawk Bank has earned success through its reputation for unparalleled personal service in the small-to-midsize business market, thanks to its dedication to building an organization with extraordinary commitment and skill. In addition to comprehensive commercial loan and deposit services, the Bank offers a variety of value-added consultative services to small business owners in the areas of HR, lean principles, and the identification of new markets, customers and distribution channels.
Blackhawk's directors, management team and associates are committed to being a top performing financial institution for the benefit of shareholders, bank clients, and the communities Blackhawk Bank serves.
Whom to Contact
- Marketing Group400 Broad StreetBeloit, WI 53511Phone: (815) 986-7191
- Kent JonesMortgage Planner3814 W. Elm StreetMcHenry, IL 60050Phone: (815) 363-5830
- Nikole Kulig400 Broad StreetBeloit, WI 53511Phone: 815-385-5400
- Stephanie MeierVP Marketing5506 Clayton CircleRoscoe, IL 61073Phone: (815) 986-7164
- Lorianne RobertsonMarketing Specialist5506 Clayton CircleP.O. Box 522Roscoe, IL 61073Phone: (815) 986-7191