- Advertising Sales
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Website Design
Shaw Media, owner of the Northwest Herald, is an exciting mix of strengths. We are an agile, industry-leading media company. We are high functioning, employee oriented and – above all else – committed to our communities.
We are proud to be the third oldest, continuously owned and operated family newspaper in the nation. Our legacy of success dates back more than 165 years to 1851. That success has been due to our talented group of over 550 employees who put their very best into Shaw Media’s award-winning daily and weekly print and online publications located in Illinois and Iowa. And our history of success continues.
The pedigree of Shaw Media reads like a fascinating lesson in American history—involving documented Mayflower ancestry and government office in the Plymouth colonies; a daring, orphaned 14 year-old pony express rider turned printer/newspaper editor; the founding of the early Republican party; partnership with no less than Abraham Lincoln; and a determined businesswoman blazing professional trails in the early 1900s. It's a story characterized by tenacity, drive, and vision—the same qualities that still define Shaw Media today.
Whom to Contact
- Stephanie BarronsP. O. Box 250Crystal Lake, IL 60039-0250Phone: 815-459-4040Fax: 815-366-7489
- Renee HerrmannP. O. Box 250Crystal Lake, IL 60039-0250Phone: (815) 526-4433Fax: 815-366-7489
- Meredith SchaeferGroup Marketing & Events DirectorP. O. Box 250Crystal Lake, IL 60039-0250Phone: (262) 384-1224Fax: 815-366-7489
- Mark SolakSalesP. O. Box 250Crystal Lake, IL 60039-0250Phone: (847) 687-2816Fax: 815-366-7489
- Sam ZitoP. O. Box 250Crystal Lake, IL 60039-0250Phone: (815) 459-4040Fax: 815-366-7489
On IL Route 31 in Crystal Lake, South of the Holiday Inn, just North of Rakow Rd.