Open every day 10am-5pm
Just north of the intersection of Route 12 & Route 120 in Volo, IL
The world famous Volo Museum now has 45 exhibits and 10,000 mechanical marvels. Exhibits range from hundreds of rotating classic and modern muscle cars and iconic TV and Hollywood vehicles to a military museum, coney island carousel and music hall, boats, trains, planes, an ice cream parlor, Disney displays, vintage arcade and Jurassic Gardens, a 15,000 sq. ft. animatronic dinosaur experience. Guaranteed to have something amazing for all ages.
- Check out several showroom of iconic TV & Movie vehicles
- Step back in time to where everything was hand carved and you listened to the happiest music on Earth!
- Try to survive encountering over 40 dinosaurs in one of the only permanent dinosaur experiences in the Midwest!
- Over a thousand classic, rare and jaw-dropping cars are bought and sold every year! See what's on display this week!
- Military buffs will enjoy multiple buildings and incredible pieces of history from the Civil War to the War on Terror