Would your organization like to march in the Fiesta Days Parade?
Over 2500 people line the route to watch this popular parade.
Parade Rules and Regulations
- There is a limit of 100 entries. First preference is given to entries with floats.
- Chamber Members pay $50. There is no charge for non-profit organizations or Fiesta Days Sponsors. Non Chamber Members, including Political organizations, need to contact the McHenry Chamber.
- Payment must be received in order for an application to be considered completed.
- Signs on vehicles promoting donation or sponsorship by car dealerships outside of McHenry are prohibited. This may result in ejection from the parade. If you need a vehicle, please contact Gary Lang Auto Group, Buss Ford, or Sunnyside.
- Political Candidates or Officials seeking or holding an office must be present in the parade - not just their vehicles and supporters.
- Please note that in the interest of safety, THROWING OF CANDY OR ANY OBJECTS FROM THE FLOAT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Candy and other items can be handed out at the edge of the road. An infraction of this regulation will result in immediate ejection from the parade.
- NO ALCOHOL is allowed to be consumed or present on any parade entries. Those violating this rule will be immediately removed from the parade and prosecuted by the McHenry Police Department as it would under normal open alcohol container laws.
If all of the above rules and regulations are not adhered to, you will be refused participation in our 2022 Fiesta Days parade and any other future parades. The McHenry Area Chamber of Commerce has the right to reject any entry not complying with the qualifications of this application at our discretion.