Date and Time
Saturday Jul 22, 2023
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM CDT
(No tear-down before 4:00 pm)
Veteran's Memorial Park
3400 Pearl Street, McHenry
This is an outdoor show.
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
If you would like to add your name to the waiting list, please register for reminders
Single Booth Space is Approximately 10'x12'.
$90 per booth EARLY BIRD SPECIAL $75.00 per booth through May 15, 2023
$25 extra for corners
Molly Ostap at 815-385-4300
Fill out your application carefully. We will use the information you provide to promote your booth on mchenryfiestadays.com and our social media pages. Remember to send a recent (2021 or newer) photo of your work that we can use to feature your business. (The best quality photos will also be used to promote the event itself.)
- All products must be original and handcrafted by the applicant. No buy-sell, consultant, or direct sale booths.
- By applying, you agree to abide by any health and safety guidelines put in place for the event.
- Submitted pictures may be used to promote the event.
- Obey all posted parking signs, this includes handicapped parking spaces during load in and load out.
- Exhibitors are to supply their own display material, as well as tables, chairs, tents, etc.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for the set-up, care, and tear-down of their own booth.
- Weights must be used to secure your tent.
- All products displayed must be listed on your application.
- No early takedowns.
- Entry must be paid in full before application is considered complete. *No post dated checks. There is a $25 service charge for all returned checks by the bank.
- This is a rain/shine event. NO refunds will be made.
- Please be courteous and respectful to all customers, fellow exhibitors, and event staff.
- McHenry Area Chamber of Commerce and the Fiesta Days committee reserve the right to disqualify a booth based on content. If you are ineligible for a booth, you will be contacted by a staff member and your fee will be returned.
CLICK HERE FOR PARK LAYOUT (APPROXIMATE)
The park changes slightly every year (trees grow, lights are added, etc.), so spots are approximate and may not reflect actual booth number spaces the day of the event.
We cannot guarantee spots, but try to accommodate special requests. We do our best to separate vendors who sell similar products, so booth numbers will not be confirmed until the week of the show.
ACCEPTANCE: A confirmation email will be sent upon registration. Complete instructions regarding check-in and parking will be emailed 1 week prior to the show. If you did not provide an email address, you will need to contact us for additional information. SET UP will be July 22 from 6:30 am to 9:00 am.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 1st, 2023
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE APPLICATION INSTEAD