Presented by Chamber Member Bill Collingbourne of Edward Jones
2020 started off right where 2019 had left off, but market conditions quickly changed as the pandemic spread globally. The road ahead could be bumpy, but we believe the economy will continue to recover this year.
In this presentation, we'll look at the following key topics and questions facing investors today:
1. Will the economy rebound?
2. What role will stimulus play?
3. Do stocks still have room to run?
4. Where will interest rates go from here?
5. Last year's winners could be this year's losers
6. Looking at the long run
To attend, CLICK HERE for the Edward Jones Registration Process